The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
A drunk who drove into a tree
On the second day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Two shattered skulls
And a drunk who drove into a tree....

Twelve beaten children
Eleven drive-by shootings
Ten frozen homeless
Nine amputations
Eight burn victims
Seven strangled shoppers
Six random knifings
Five suicides
Four beaten wives
Three O.D.'s
Two shattered skulls
And a drunk who drove into a tree
Oggi sveglia difficile, già che ieri ho finito a mezzanotte e oggi mi son svegliato alle sei per poter andare al lavoro a piedi.
E così stasera mi sono addormentato di botto e ho perso l'appuntamento con skype.
Poi, grazie al cielo, Marina mi ha chiamato per un problema sul lavoro e così eccomi qua sveglio alle 3 di notte (tra parentesi, -8!!). Ma adesso tornerò a dormire per svegliarmi domani mattina e non perdermi l'appuntamento con skype. E per andare a fare tutti i regali prima di andare al lavoro.

Questo giorno di Natale mi ha portato:
- una signora di 70 anni, con le stampelle, che seduta al tavolo degli assistenti turistici mi dice che a luglio ha perso la sua unica figlia e che non può farsi la doccia perché non si fida a entrare nella vasca da bagno, ma che non può nemmeno cambiare di camera per andare a una "minusvalidos" perché sono troppo vicine alla hall dell'albergo e quindi c'è troppo rumore.

Bon, questo è quanto. Soluzione trovata, ma porco cane, davvero vivo in un episodio di Scrubs...

E, tra l'altro, Natale non lo sento per niente. Oggi ho fatto una passeggiata per inspirarmi al regalo... ma niente di niente. Cazzo compro domani?!!?
Today difficult wake up, yesterday I fished working at midnight and today I woke up at six just to go walking to work.
And so tonight I fell sleeping suddenly and I lost my date with skype.
Then, thanks God, Marina called me for a problem at work and so here I am awaken at 3 a.m. (by the way: -8!!). But soon I'll go back sleeping to wake me up tomorrow morning not to lose my date with skype. And to go buy Christmas gifts before going to work.

This day of Christmas gave to me:
- a 70 years old lady, with crunches, sia at the rep deck saying to me that in July she lost her only daughter and that she can not take a shower because of in her room there is a bath tub and she can not go inside it, but neither she can change to one for handicapped people because they are too near to the hall and there is too much noise.

Well, that's all. Problem soluted, but it really seems I live in a Scrubs episode...

And, by the way, Christmas is here and I don't feel it. Today I walk down the alley just to get inspired buy gifts... but nothing happened. What the hell should I buy tomorrow?!?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala