Somewhere else, in a different country...

... my desires would come true.
Somewhere else, in a different country, I would start to wake up at decent hours, have a breakfast and start the day looking at the sun.
Somewhere else, in a different time, I would not waste all the day sleeping and watching television.
Somewhere else, in a different mood, I would wake up and go to a beach, suntanning and listening to the music of the waves.
Somewhere else, in a different country, I would be playing music and suddenly a kind voice would appear and a phone call would be made.
Somewhere else, in a different country, it would be nice talking about what's going on and smile.

Somewhere else... but... wait. It was today, here, few minutes ago. Thanks.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala