Oops, I did it again!

Yeeeeaaahhh!!!!
As Britney said, I did it again too!


I'm here, Wednesday night re-installing all of my system.


Why?!? Because I like too much messing around, I tried to install the latest PowerTop on my laptop (and succeeded!) and then the latest Grub2 (and succeded... partially...).
Then, configuring Grub2 version 1.99... something went "pop" in my head and I just freaked out... a bit!
I really enjoyed the new speed, the smoothness of this Grub2 version, but I installed it in the wrong place and so... after 1 day of trying to uninstall it I decided to reinstall Ubuntu and reinstalled it... and realized I installed Grub in a place where I should format the WHOLE disk... because I am dumb.


So now I am copying all of my data in my external disk (remember?!? Don't be stupid twice, never, on the same matter!)... and it will take hours. And then... then I'll format my whole hard disk, also to clean the things up (have got  4 partitions, Main, Secondary and Tertiary OS and then Data) and enjoy a night of informatic...stupidity.


Relax and take your time, the night is young!
Siiiii!!!! Come dice Britney: L'ho fatto un'altra volta! 

Sono qui mercoledì notte a re-installare tutto il mio sistema.

Perché? Perché me piace troppo fare il pirla, ho provato a installare l'ultimo Powertop per il mio portatile (e ce l'ho fatta) e quindi l'ultimo GRUB2 (e ce l'ho fatta pure... parzialmente...).
Quindi, configurando il GRUB2 versione 1.99... qualcosa si è spento nel mio cervello e sono rincoglionito un pochino!
Mi è davvero piaciuta la nuova velocità di caricamento di questa versione, ma l'ho installata nel posto sbagliato e dopo 1 giorno a provare a disinstallarla ho deciso di reinstallare Ubuntu e l'ho fatto... e ho realizzato che ho installato GRUB in un posto dove avrei dovuto formattare TUTTO l'hard disk per liberarmente... perché sono idiota.


Sto copiando tutti i miei dati nel disco esterno (ricordate?!? No siate stupidi 2 volte, mai, con le stesse cose!!)... e impiegerá ore. E quindi... quindi formatterò tutto l'hard disk, anche per pulire un po' le cose (ho 4 partizioni, Principale, Secondaria, Terziaria e Dati) e per apprezzare una notte di informatica... stupidità.


Rilassatevi e prendetevi il vostro tempo, la notte è giovane!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scarabeo"...

"Minoici"

No mistake allowed - Free Solo