Up-date

Let's start again a double tongued blog! I've been lazy in the past months, but I'll try to go back to what I used to do. Maybe I'll post first in italian, than translate in english some days later, but I'll do it!

So... what's new? Strings is on-line again! Well, not on-line, but Roque and Veronique's music bar has opened tonight for the second time. New location, same old music. So my new guitar will have a reason again (up to 500 euros spent just to play in theirs bar... and the closed two weeks later!). So we'll see.

Mum and sister are still here, everything is working fine. Youna and me are not going to the beach as much as I'd like, but we are working hard. Weather is still fine and in the hotel the spaniard wave has ended, now working will be more relaxing. I have to start studying german seriously, now. Mein Got!!
Cerchiamo di ripartire con blog bilingue. Sono stato abbastanza pigro negli ultimi mesi, ma cercherò di rimediare. Probabilmente prima scriverò in italiano, e poi tradurrò qualche giorno dopo, però l'impegno è preso!

Quindi, cosa c'è di nuovo? Strings è tornato, Roque e Veronique hanno aperto il bar per la seconda volta. Posto nuovo, stessa vecchia musica. E così l'acquisto della nuova chitarra troverà un senso (comprata a quasi 500 euro solo per suonare con loro e il bar è stato chiuso dopo due settimante). Vedremo.

Mammà e Sorellà son ancora qua, e tutto va bene. Io e Youna non riusciamo a scendere in spiaggia spesso come vorremmo, ma stiamo lavorando molto. Il tempo è bello e l'hotel è senza spagnoli, finalmente, e così si lavora rilassati. E adesso è tempo di studiare il tedesco in maniera seria... kafolo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

No mistake allowed - Free Solo

"Scarabeo"...