Amsterdam: week 1 + 3 days

Slowly things are getting better.

I've got a place to live in, I've got some people that I start to know, I've got a route that I run to getting back into shape. I've got 2 favourite bars for breakfast and café, one on the east side and one on the west side of town (well... calling Amsterdam a town it's not right, but the feeling that I've got since the first time I came here is that it is a city, but with the spirit of a town... I cannot explain it in a different way, but it is a good thing!).
And the favourite bar in which take a beer.

And in 1 or 2 weeks maximum I will also have a bike! Am I not a perfect Dutch?!? No, not yet. I have to learn at least how to say "Hello" and "Goodbye" in Dutch!

But it will come, with time and practice it will come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala