High water and back spasm (in Paris)

So, it's been a week that I've been working (again) and already I cannot stand it anymore! 
Why?!?
The job is fine, don't worry, but I've had a bad back in the last days and really... I'm getting old, too old! I am stretching everyday almost every hour... and it's getting a bit better, but still ache a lot and I'm a bit tired...
At work we stand and we sit, on high stools, mostly, and probably that's the problem... or maybe I'm not suited to work!
I've got to find a rich woman and marry her and give her some kids and stay home... probably...

On another note, here in Paris is high water, the Seine is touching the boulevard that are on its levees (or dykes... I don't know how they are called in english), and it's wonderful!

Here some photos!
È oramai una settimana che lavoro e già non ne posso più!
Perché?!?
Il lavoro non è male, ma ho un mal di schiena impressionante da qualche giorno...  sto diventando vecchio! Faccio esercizio tutti i giorni varie volte al giorno e un po' è migliorato, ma ancora fa un male cane e sono un pochetto stanchino...
Al lavoro stiamo in piedi e stiamo seduti su sgabelli alti, probabilmente è questo il problema... o forse non sono fatto per lavorare!
Dovrei trovare una ricca ereditiera e via... a fare figli e il marito mantenuto!

Peraltro a Parigi c'è l'acqua alta, la Senna sfiora le strade che sono costruite sugli argini ed è fantastico.

Foto!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala