Buachaill on Eirne, or how I fell in love with Ireland again

I was working today, and chatting with a colleague about work, at one point (we did not know each other) I asked her where she was coming from and it turn out it's Ireland.

So, lets remember about old times and... which was that song? I searched my music library for Clannad and... here it is!


But the colleague point me out to another version from Corrs


And I was lost... from there it has been a long afternoon of listening to the same song in so many different shades (this is the list), and then Mo Ghile Mear...



and then  Oro Se do Bheatha 'Bhaile


and so down to Sinead and Tell me Ma


But to this there is no end...So I'll leave you with a good mention:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala