Balooney again... again


Life has a good aim, I think that everybody would agree with me on that. When it hits it hits in the right spots. If you are lucky these spots hurts only a bit, or maybe they hurt a lot, but not all of them.

I.AM.NOT.LUCKY

Again life hit me where it hurts the most and in the nick of time.
Pride, trust, love. Name something I care. It didn't miss.

So here I am again, walking around in wonderful places. I've just been in Venice, wonderful and magic Venice. I've walked in place I've never seen, I've been around on a boat in its channels and I've never been on a boat, a private boat, around the channels of Venice. I can tell you that it is something amazing and unbelievable. And then I've (well, me and the friends that were with me) wandered in places that are just magical, as the whole Venice is, but as usual something different than the Venice everybody knows.

And then I've been in Parma, visiting friends and living their lives for some time. And it is really nice (I'm still there), Parma is a cute little city in the middle of the Padania plain. Quite, cute and polite.

Wonderful lives and wonderful trips, but it's not my life. My life is some way north from here, where a river divides a city in two, where a steel tower towers above everything. And I cannot go back there now and it's everything I'm longing for.
I am back at 10 years ago... don't want to go there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala