Inches are all around us

Yes... they are there and those inches, summed up, will make the difference between losing and winning, between life and death.

Ok, I admit it, I watched Any Given Sunday and Al Pacino got the best out of me.
And still I spend the most part of my every day missing the opportunities to catch those inches.

I know theory and I know how to apply it. Never do it, but I know everything.

That make me an idiot, and I am glad that it's been years that I know I am. Unfortunately I am not willing, yet, to change too much. It seems I enjoy going on being an idiot. I've got not much to say about it. I am... really am.

I will get better, probably, I will shave my beard one day and find a more clever version of myself below it. Time is quite running out, but I'll do.

So, what's the point of all of this? Tonight I'll cut my beard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala