Starting over... again???


On a regular basis I think that I'm wasting my time... not in drugs, not in women, not in alcohol (well... ehm... on this late point, maybe sometimes yes... but just borderline... like 2 beers in an evening at home!)... but just wasting it not doing anything... sensible? Apart, maybe, in playing Sensible Soccer in it's days, I mean.

Blogging has been for some time one of the sensible things I was doing that kept my spirits high, and on a regular basis I tried to restart it... but it's difficult... writing on a mobile is not practical, and writing on my laptops was a secondary thoughts (the first being playing any kind of game... damn STEAM!!!)... and writing at work, like I had been doing a lot at the beginning (like, in 2005???) is not a thing I would like to do. Also and possibly because I kind of like my job now, that I didn't back then) and because the job is taking up almost all of my... job time (imagine that!!).

But recently, having to update my laptop, for a change it turned out that I downgraded it, at least from a graphics point of view (on all other points it was indeed an upgrade). I bought a Slimbook, from a Spanish company that sell quite pretty linux laptops and I'm really happy about it (apart from the touchpad, that is a bit bogus, but I don't use touchpads that much either). But the laptop doesn't have a dedicated graphic card (as my old System76's Gazelle had) and so the majority of the games I play on Steam are out of the picture. I thought of changing the laptop... but than I thought that this would help me concentrate a bit more on better hobbies... like writing. And, maybe, developing (in the future... not now, please...).

So, here is the new opening of the blog... or a new start... or a new beginning... or a new beginning of a new death of it. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala