Running Life: sprained ankle, pain in the knee?


The "Running Life" project is not going on well. It's been 3 weeks of just Monday's and Tuesday's matches and nothing more. Well... last Sunday I "trained" with my Tuesday's team for 2 hours in the morning. "Training" means a 1 hour match 3 vs 3 and 1 hour of some shooting exercises.

That's been all. I've got good excuses for this... I've been sick on and off for last 3 weeks basically. So I'm not feeling that bad. But today I could... and I didn't. It's autumn, the bleak season... I was bleak.

And how the match have been going? Well. Good and bad. My legs have not been that bad. My performances have been quite good (actually on Tuesday's game I scored 8 goals in 3 matches, playing also more than 1 half in goal... so not bad). Yesterday has been the first time I had again pain in the lower legs. Next week I'll be in Italy for the whole week, and I have the idea (pale idea) to go to run once or twice. And maybe when I'll be back go back on my runs at least twice a week.

It will never happen.

And, as a last news, yesterday I sprained my left ankle (saving a shot) and the pain was quite strong. Luckily it was not a big sprain, it didn't even swollen too much. But today my left knee is in pain. I don't know what's the lesson from this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Minoici"

"Scarabeo"...

Ochi kala